FreeHost Support Board
FreeHost Support Board » Freehost Script International » All about Freehost Script » Instalation problems » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): [1] 2 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Instalation problems
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
hophost
Grünschnabel

Instalation problems Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I folowed the install steps you have on the website. Everything seemed ok, but:

first let me tell few specifications of my server:
- Php Version 5.1.2-1.dotdeb.2
- Mysql Version 4.1.15-Debian_0.dotdeb.1-log

1)If i press "activation" in admin pannel:
Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/www/hophost/admin/freischaltung.php on line 4

2) Can you please explain in english how do we use subdomains ?
3) my domain name doesn`t show all ... for example in the index of the website when you want to check if a domain is free it should be like : www.textbox.domain.com ... my domain is hophost.net ... and for me it shows www.textbox.ost.net
11.04.2006 23:17 hophost ist offline E-Mail an hophost senden Beiträge von hophost suchen Nehmen Sie hophost in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kleinbreuer
Super Moderator

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hey,

Zitat:
1)If i press "activation" in admin pannel:

This Error is fixed in the attached file.

Zitat:
2) Can you please explain in english how do we use subdomains ?

What do you mean by this? Have you enabled an wildcard subdomain? Please have a look at the faq.

3. You have to enter the korrekt url in the admin panel, e.g www.domain.com!

Which version are you running?

Greets

Dateianhang:
zip freischaltung.zip (2,50 KB, 19 mal heruntergeladen)

15.04.2006 12:12 Kleinbreuer ist offline E-Mail an Kleinbreuer senden Beiträge von Kleinbreuer suchen Nehmen Sie Kleinbreuer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
hophost
Grünschnabel

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von hophost
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I use 2.9.2 .

Somehow i succeeded to install the script , but i have problems on making functional php and mysql for users. although i activated those options from admin pannel, the new users cannot use .php files and cannot connect to mysql.

the file you sent me resolved the activation issue, now another link in admin is not working :
when i press statistics(statistik.php) it gives me this .Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/www/hophost/admin/statistik.php on line 4

and the last thing , is there a way to provide for the users a method to choose between websites when he creates an account ? like in the attached example ?

Dateianhang:
jpg example.jpg (16,27 KB, 129 mal heruntergeladen)

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von hophost: 18.04.2006 01:11.

18.04.2006 01:06 hophost ist offline E-Mail an hophost senden Beiträge von hophost suchen Nehmen Sie hophost in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kleinbreuer
Super Moderator

Hey,

i answer this instead of your ticket, so that all users can see.

Zitat:
Somehow i succeeded to install the script , but i have problems on making functional php and mysql for users. although i activated those options from admin pannel, the new users cannot use .php files and cannot connect to mysql.

You also need to do the mysql and php installation manual!

Zitat:
the file you sent me resolved the activation issue, now another link in admin is not working :

Php5 error, attached a file

Zitat:
and the last thing , is there a way to provide for the users a method to choose between websites when he creates an account ? like in the attached example ?

Users can not select, but use ALL of the subdomains and domains you have inserted in your admin panel!

Greets

Dateianhang:
zip statistik.zip (7,04 KB, 8 mal heruntergeladen)

18.04.2006 09:57 Kleinbreuer ist offline E-Mail an Kleinbreuer senden Beiträge von Kleinbreuer suchen Nehmen Sie Kleinbreuer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
hophost
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
You also need to do the mysql and php installation manual!

Sorry to bother you so much, but i cannot find "mysql and php installation manual" . Can you point me to it ?
18.04.2006 16:36 hophost ist offline E-Mail an hophost senden Beiträge von hophost suchen Nehmen Sie hophost in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kleinbreuer
Super Moderator

Hi,

sorry, forgot that you are english...currently the manual is only available in german, our translater should have done the translation by month ago, but i haven't heard anything from him, will ask him again...

I attached the german file, perhaps you can try to get it working with the help of google translation, the commands are the same cool

I will try to do the translation by myself this week, but i have much work with the new version, so this could be very short on time...

Greets

18.04.2006 18:37 Kleinbreuer ist offline E-Mail an Kleinbreuer senden Beiträge von Kleinbreuer suchen Nehmen Sie Kleinbreuer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kleinbreuer
Super Moderator

Forgot the file...

großes Grinsen

Dateianhang:
zip Installation_PHP_Mysql_Root_Server_Germa n.zip (53,39 KB, 10 mal heruntergeladen)

18.04.2006 18:39 Kleinbreuer ist offline E-Mail an Kleinbreuer senden Beiträge von Kleinbreuer suchen Nehmen Sie Kleinbreuer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
hophost
Grünschnabel

OK, no problem. I`ll try to translate what you sent to me.

Don`t bother to translate it in english , focus on the update Augenzwinkern , after all update is more important than a manual translation...

I will post the translated file here when i`ll finish it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von hophost: 18.04.2006 19:08.

18.04.2006 18:57 hophost ist offline E-Mail an hophost senden Beiträge von hophost suchen Nehmen Sie hophost in Ihre Freundesliste auf
hophost
Grünschnabel

uplodat.php makes this: <VirtualHost IP_ADDRESS:80> in freehost.conf, i want it to do this : <VirtualHost *:80>.

I can change all this by myself, but i need the uncoded upload.php

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von hophost: 19.04.2006 11:51.

19.04.2006 11:30 hophost ist offline E-Mail an hophost senden Beiträge von hophost suchen Nehmen Sie hophost in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Kleinbreuer
Super Moderator

Hey,

you mean update.php?

Why do you need *:80? You are using serveral ips?

I will have a look if i can find one that fits your needs

Christopher

19.04.2006 19:06 Kleinbreuer ist offline E-Mail an Kleinbreuer senden Beiträge von Kleinbreuer suchen Nehmen Sie Kleinbreuer in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (2): [1] 2 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
FreeHost Support Board » Freehost Script International » All about Freehost Script » Instalation problems

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH